Community Support Worker
£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
Type: Permanent (8 hours per week)
We are supporting the client to find the best person for their Community Support Worker role.
This is a great opportunity to support an active man with a brain-injury living in his own home with basic domestic tasks, diary management, and access to social and leisure activities.
He is passionate about being activity. Has an interest in cars and enjoys accessing new activities. A good knowledge of the local area is important.
This position does not involve personal care.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate core values that align with our clients:
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate living life to the full
- Demonstrate their honesty and integrity
Preferred Requirements Include:
- Ability to work using their own initiative, excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills and a full driving licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role, flexibility to work the hours agreed, a positive attitude, a caring disposition and an excellent sense of humour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make add real value to the client’s life. In addition, your commitmentand attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and an enhanced DBS disclosure being obtained.