Community Support Worker
£10.50 – £11.55 per hour
Type: Permanent (full time and part time hours available)
Reference: AJCM/JH/TB/SW032020Click Here To Download The Full Recruitment Pack
We are supporting the client to find the best person for their Community Support Worker role.
A new exciting opportunity to support a young male with cerebral palsy in the community. Our client enjoys being active and regularly takes part in bowling, swimming, as well as attending discos, cinema trips and football matches. He also enjoys gaming and loves spending time on his Wii.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate core values that align with our clients:
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate living life to the full
- Demonstrate their honesty and integrity
Preferred Requirements Include:
- Previous experience in a similar role or demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team on a rota to include days, wake nights and weekends.
- A full driving licence is desired.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible and positive attitude
- A caring disposition and an excellent sense of humour
- The ability to motivate and enable
- Basic computing skills and a willingness to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity to make add real value to the client’s life. In addition, your commitmentand attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and an enhanced DBS disclosure being obtained.