Community Support Worker
£8.72 – £13.00 per hour
Area: Market Harborough
Type: Permanent (Various amounts of hours available)
We are supporting the client to find the best person for their Community Support Worker role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established support team who’s focus is onenhancing our client’s quality of life, ensuring his safety and promoting his independence. The role involves providing and ensuring the smooth running of support for our client, who is a child with complex and severe needs, at home and in the community.
This role does involve personal care.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate core values that align with our clients:
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Demonstrate living life to the full
- Demonstrate their honesty and integrity
Preferred Requirements Include:
- Ability to work using their own initiative, excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role, flexibility to work the hours agreed, full driving licence, a positive attitude, a caring disposition and an excellent sense of humour.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make add real value to the client’s life. In addition, your commitmentand attention will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay and a great deal of job satisfaction.
Please note that employment will be subject to excellent references and an enhanced DBS disclosure being obtained.
Closing date: 02/03/2020